One of the more powerful new features is the ability view and disconnect active VyprVPN connections. For example, if your home computer is actively connected to VyprVPN and you need to use VyprVPN on your mobile device, you can login into the Giganews control panel and disconnect VyprVPN for your home computer and now access VyprVPN using your mobile device. Below is a quick summary of the updates to the control panel.
- Quick summary of all your Giganews services and personal account settings
- Individual tabs to separately manage Usenet, VyprVPN and Dump Truck services
- More easily update billing information, view invoices, set account preferences and more
- View transfer stats in new graphical format
- Upgrade and downgrade Usenet plans more easily
- Set or remove Usenet article limits
- View and disconnect active VyprVPN connections
- More easily add or remove VyprVPN protocols
- Access setup instructions unique to your VyprVPN protocols and OS
- Add or remove additional Dump Truck storage capacity
- View Dump Truck Usage stats
- Login to Dump Truck directly from your Control Panel
As always, please subscribe to our blog and follow us on Giganews Facebook, Giganews Twitter, Giganews Youtube Channel, and Giganews Google+ for the latest news and updates.
Labels: Control Panel